A Teamwork Sharks Success Story
Learn how the Teamwork Sharks Leadership Challenge is driving NACE International’s strategy of the future.
Breakthrough Time now available!
Learn how to advance your business using the same practices demonstrated in this lesson-filled novel about a client that is commercializing a revolutionary technology.
"What a great book for organizations! Breakthrough Time is a blueprint for developing top talent to be cross-functional leaders of breakthrough business opportunities."
–Cindy Scharringhausen, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Camden Property Trust
The Teamwork Sharks process started with a rigorous self-assessment of where we are today. Then we were challenged with an honest dialogue about our business opportunities. In short, it was like our regular CEO roundtable meeting – on steroids.
If you are looking for an approach that will accelerate the adoption and execution of a business opportunity, call the Teamwork Sharks.
The Teamwork Sharks event was a turning point for our new line of business – Outsource Controller and Accounting Services. Mike and Kay’s coaching has been instrumental in helping us grow.
The Teamwork Sharks helped us work as a team to get across the finish line and launch Ignite Internal Controls – a cloud based software that revolutionizes a company’s approach to risk and compliance.
Why The Teamwork Sharks Leadership Challenge?
- An investment in your next generation of leaders
- Develop strategic leadership competencies
- Participants to mine and uncover business opportunities to lead
- Rising to the challenge of articulating a compelling business case
- Peer-to-peer learning momentum
Why the Teamwork Sharks Strategy Challenge?
- A robust analysis of the current state
- A unique recipe for an advantage in the marketplace
- Mine and uncover the best, biggest and most probable business opportunities
- Competition drives leaders to make compelling business cases around innovative ideas
- Confidence that the plan will deliver